Exchange due to change of mind: you have 14 days after purchase to exchange your purchase if you change your mind. This service is only available on FULL PRICE ITEMS. The value excludes postage fees where applicable.
Store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Jewellery will not be accepted for exchange and credit if it is damaged or has been worn. Refunds are not permitted.
Note: Resized or customised jewellery and made-to-order bespoke pieces are final sale and ineligible for returns.
Your item is eligible for an exchange if it meets the following criteria:
- The jewellery item is not customised, altered or a made to order piece.
- The item is returned in its original condition; unworn, undamaged and in original packaging.
- It is returned within the specified 14-day timeframe from pick up or receiving the delivery parcel.
- The order is returned without any damage in transit from customer’s end.
Chrysotheque will confirm an exchange or return upon inspection of the received item. Should any of the above criteria not be met, Chrysotheque has the right to refuse the exchange and arrange a return at the customer’s expense.
The purchase of SALE or discounted items is final, unless deemed faulty, so please choose carefully. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange your purchase.
Return of faulty items – You have 3 1 month to return your purchase if it is faulty.
All items are quality checked but occasionally there may be a fault we’re unaware of. Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a fault. Jewellery and semi-precious stone items are delicate and should be handled with utmost care to preserve the life of the jewellery.
Semi and Semi-precious stones breaking from mishandling is not considered a fault (i.e. dropping or bumping against hard surfaces). Please see Care Instructions on the website for further information on this.
Plated Items will not be replaced if tarnishing of the plating occurs as this is due to general wear and tear and exposure to perfumes, moisturizers and heat from the body over a certain period of time.
To be eligible for a repair, exchange or refund of a faulty item please contact Chrysotheque Design Jewellery on info@Chrysotheque.com with the following:
– A photograph of the item with a description of the fault
– A “proof of purchase”.
Chrysotheque Design Jewellery cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned are securely packaged. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting.
You are responsible for all postage costs incurred to return an item.
For international returns we recommend that you label the package with ‘Returned Goods’ to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
The item will be assessed upon return for fault. Chrysotheque Design Jewellery will then repair, replace or refund the item. Chrysotheque Design Jewellery reserves the right to deny an exchange or credit if the faulty piece returned does not meet our return policy requirements and it is deemed that care instructions were not followed.
Please note the purchase of any sale or discounted item is final and cannot be returned / exchanged unless deemed faulty.
- Jewellery is delicate, particularly items with textile or natural stone components, so please handle carefully. If dropped stones and beads may break.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and long exposure to sunlight as this may cause tarnishing and discolouration.
- Avoid contact with water. Remove all jewellery before showering, swimming or conducting household tasks such as cleaning.
- Metal components can be cleaned with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
Store jewellery in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate pouches or boxes.